Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
TEA Headsets has an immediate opening for a western US Regional Sales Manager.
We offer the largest variety of tactical communication headsets and push-to-talk options. TEA specializes in customizing and integrating our products to most current and legacy public safety and military radios, to include the latest multi-channel radios, as well as ground, air, and maritime platform intercom systems.
- $75K – 85K base salary plus commission
- Excellent healthcare package
- EOY Bonus potential
- Lead generation and qualification, customer education, and aggressive sales of our products to new and existing customers.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of our products in relation to each end user’s unique technical communications requirement, knowledge of successful sales techniques, market trends, and daily sales activity
- Work closely with the sales director to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and build positive relationships with customers in an assigned geographic area, promoting new account development
- Generate increased company sales revenue and contract growth
- Travel 30-50% in an assigned geographic area will be required (on-site product demos, regional trade shows, etc.). Travel outside of your assigned geographic region will be required at times (other trade shows, customer visits, etc.)
- Maintain active relationships with current customer base
- BA in Business Management or experience equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
- Reasonable proximity to commercial travel hubs
- High degree of self-discipline – applicant will work remotely with limited supervision
- Reside in or willing to relocate to the western half of the US
- Sales/Account management experience
- Military or Public Safety radio communications experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use competitive drive and determination to meet and exceed demanding sales targets
- Experience in SAP or another CRM program
- Outside sales background