You can also customize the cable length and cable type (straight or coiled). The D-Switch can be configured to work with practically an communication device and also a variety of headset connectors.
Our Tactical D-Switch helped set the standard in durability and simplicity when it comes to Tactical Push-to-Talk Switches. The D-Switch is available in a standard 2″ diameter for tactical operations or 3″ version for HAZMAT and fire applications. This PTT also features a protection ring that helps to prevent hot mic and also an auxiliary input for remote/sniper switches or to integrate into your gas mask.
‣ Robust and simple to use design
‣ Protective Ring to prevent Hot Mic
‣ Silent Press allows for discrete transmitting
‣ Clip or velcro backing for secure attachment
‣ Auxiliary input for remote/sniper PTT or to gas mask
‣ Also comes in a 3″ version for HAZMAT/Fire Ops